Fitting rooms have their own code of etiquette, and it’s important to follow the rules if you don’t want to find yourself in an embarrassing situation.
1. Don’t make a mess.
2. Treat the clothes with care.
3. Don’t waste time taking selfies and hogging the rooms.
4. Maintain good personal hygiene. Don’t try on clothes if you’re all sweaty after a workout.
5. Don’t go into the fitting rooms just before the store closes.
6. Don’t walk around in your underwear.
7. Remember to use hand sanitizer; fitting rooms can be pretty dirty places.
8. If you’re trying on a bathing suit, put it on over your underwear.
9. Remember to count the number of items you take into the room.
10. Avoid getting makeup on the clothes. If you do have an accident, tell one of the store employees instead of trying to hide it.
11. Don’t take your partner into the fitting room with you.
12. Don’t treat the fitting room as a place to fix your makeup or hair.